Bruno Herbots - Partner
Bruno is one of Herbots Solicitors’ founding partners. Full of infectious energy and enthusiasm he is a highly experienced leader and lecturer in the field of Construction and Procurement Law in Ireland. Before co-founding Herbots Solicitors, he worked as a vital team player for some of the best law firms in the world.
Until recently Bruno was head of the Construction and Procurement Group at Beauchamps Solicitors for seven years. Previously he worked for seven years with McCann FitzGerald; Matheson; Masons in London and Flamme Coppens Horsmans Malherbe in Brussels.
He is a member of the Belgian Bar and the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators.
Bruno was appointed by the Belgian parliament as the Irish Consul for External Business Affairs and held the post for seven years.
- “Practice head Bruno Herbots handles all aspects of construction and public procurement law. Clients appreciate his inventive solutions as well as the international experience gained from a number of jurisdictions”
- “A “charismatic legal strategist” who is “very well versed in contract law and always available,” according to impressed sources.”
- “’Commended for being readily accessible and ‘pleasant to deal with’”
- “Bruno Herbots is recommended as ‘a hard-working lawyer who is always pushing for the best result’. Recent highlights for the team include advising the National Paediatric Hospital Development Board on the development of the National Paediatric hospital Project”
- Construction and Procurement Department Head, Bruno Herbots has experience in both construction and projects, having applied his ‘thorough, pragmatic and efficient work ethic’ to some of the country’s major PPP projects, particularly in the rail sector
- Top notch on construction and procurement matters
- “Bruno Herbots is applauded as ‘offering insight that would not be obvious to clients”
- “Many consider him [Bruno Herbots] a young star with the ‘X’ factor in construction and procurement law”