How can you find the perfect procurement system for construction? Bruno shares his quest to avoid litigation in public procurement systems for construction in the Republic of Ireland.
In this keynote to CMG, Bruno Herbots looks at:
- 0m 15s: Why the quest for perfect procurement is like King Arthur’s search for the Holy Grail
- 2m 35s: The public procurement compass – how to avoid litigation
- 8m 42s: How to deal with tenderers in public procurement.
- 12m 56s: How should you act as a contracting authority? The ‘Wednesbury Unreasonable’ test.
- 14m 45s: Why do you need to keep records when looking at procurement in construction?
- 15m 35s: Can giving your reasons for choosing a tenderer help avoid a court case?
- 20m 15s: The 30-day challenging period.
- 22m 54s: Closing remarks.